Hello all...first I have to apologize I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post but my life tends to go into complete overdrive during this time of the year. Shopping, wrapping, decorating, unwrapping, eating, cooking, and undecorating.
So here we are 30 minutes away from the New Year - 2014. Every year so many decide to sit down and vow to do things differently and make a page full of resolutions. I won't bore you with a page full but since we are on the subject I will share some things I would love to improve this year.
1. Get more organized - I know that this is a popular one, however it is one I am desperate to wrangle in for myself. I am one of those people that is full of ideas on how to make things easier but some how I can't take what is in my head and put it into play. I am hoping that if I get more organized than my kids will pick up on it and do the same....hahahahahahahaha!
2. Lose at least 50 lbs. before my son graduates in May. Yes I realize that is a big task but I am determined to look better and feel better by the time he puts on the cap and gown.
3. Stop smoking - Another very popular resolution but again before my oldest gets his diploma I want to be done smoking...plus my van and our back room will smell way better.
4. Accept more subbing jobs - I have been leery about some of the jobs available because when a math job pops up I hide. I would rather have every hair on my head pulled out than to teach math...but this is a new year with new goals.
5. Pay off more bills - I have worked hard to eliminate several credit card bills and actually have gotten rid of 3 so far and managed to raise our credit score 100 points.
6. Finally keep up a positive attitude...this year has been a hard one to swallow and my goal is for this next year to be happy and full of great happenings.
I am wishing everyone a blessed new year...have a great 2014!